Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grandma to be's Birthday

Today was supposed to be the day that we told the grandparents to be.
Somehow Kel convinced me that we should tell his parents in person and we ended up doing that over Christmas. You can't tell one set without telling the other - so the maternal g-folks got the news via phone/email.
Why today? My Moms bday - was going to send her a grandma card, but no dice.
Today is my day off from work, so I had lunch with Malia and her daughter Marissa, and then dinner with Drew, Brooke and Andy tonight.
January is about half over.
Lately things with the baby have been interesting. I have felt some growing pains from the inside (round ligament pain?) and have generally been sleeping like ass. So much so that my purchase of the last twenty minutes was a body pillow. Thinking about taking a nap to break it in, but first I have to complete a cupful of my latest "craving" shall we call it.
I have had three of these wonderfully sugary, void of health concoctions in the past week - ICEEs!
Happy naptime y'all!

No comments: