Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More pregnant than fat?

So the last couple of days have been interesting.

I had my first pregnant belly rub (for some reason people love rubbing pregnant bellies :) )

Imo, I am starting to look more pregnant than fat. Now, if I ran into an old friend on the street they wouldn't say "oh you're pregnant". They would more likely look at me in the way that people expect news from you, but wouldn't dare ask, b/c being wrong when you ask someone if they are pregnant is slightly embarassing.

Tomorrow is boy/girl day. Which means if the kiddo cooperates, today is the last day of not knowing (for me anway, see previous post). My thoughts are swimming. The worst part is that I want a boy and I'm not sure how I'm going to react if they tell me its a girl. Actually, the worst part will probably be going to the appointment by myself. Enjoy your ski trip honey!

No comments: