Saturday, May 17, 2008

Amy and the Rough Day

For the first time in a while, I had a rough day. One of those days where nothing was wrong, per-se, but just wasn't right. I had trouble waking up for a good part of the day and just finished a two hour nap, just to catch up. Although the nap felt good, I still feel like I'm not awake enough. I haven't worked more than a 8 hour day this week, so that feels pretty nice (compared to the 11's that I was pulling the week before). There is a student working in the kitchen with us during the day so we have been getting out around 3:30 or so - which leads you to believe that there is a whole world of other stuff out there. Like painting, and working on the checklist of stuff to be done pre-baby - birth plan anyone?
Well, back to it - have to find a higher energy level around here somewhere.

No comments: