Friday, September 11, 2009

Well that just chaps my tooshie...

I speed.
Most people do. But there are two places that I don't speed. Construction Zones and School Zones. I guess all of the signage works on me, something about getting all mushy about someone in one of those two groups not making it home at the end of the day really rings.

I also hold those in positions of power to higher expectations. I know, they are people too, but if you are in a position of authority, you should set the example.

Anyway, this morning as I was driving to Apex, someone was speeding through a school zone. While I was cruising at 35, someone with an NC Court of Appeals license plate passed me pretty quickly on the right. The number was 6. Don't know who that is, but she and her CR-V were in a hurry to get somewhere (somewhere West on 64).

No comments: