Thursday, July 5, 2007

I finished it!

Went to Jackie's on Sunday to knit. I would have finished the baby blanket I started weeks ago if I hadn't run out of yarn! I started the next blanket to make up for not being able to finish the first one.
So on Monday night, I finally finished the baby blanket I started weeks ago - I think it was in May after I mailed in the squares for Hokie Healing. Whooo Hoooo! The first one is in this color:
The next one is in this color: - the swatch doesn't do it justice - it is pretty blues and golds. And the one after that might be this color (I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl):But this will work well for a girl I think -

Kel and I went to see Ratatouille, Pixar's latest. The story line was cute, but the animation was the reason to go. There was a scene where Remy breaks into a loaf of bread - it looked so much like a crusty baguette it was amazing. And the hair on the characters. So flowy and lush - You just have to see it. My favorite character, the food critic, Ego:




My grandmothers birthday was yesterday and I sent her a big basket of goodness from Edible Arrangements. Hopefully it looked like this without having a weird cutout shadow:
I spoke with G-ma today too - she spent her birthday with my Cousin Marshall and his wife and Aunt and Uncle. The youngest cousin is engaged, and that is about all of the news from Easton.
Happy Thursday that feels like a Monday!


No comments: