Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pet Peeves and the Anti-Food List

Driving around Raleigh on my day off, I came upon a situation that made my blood curdle.
I was in the left hand turn lane, and the first car in line didn't notice that the light had changed. I mean, come on, you are driving a hunk of metal and plastic that weighs over 10 tons. Pay frickin' attention to go when it is your turn.
Since blogging should be therapeutic I am adding two things that will surely make people laugh or commiserate. The first I will call the pet peeve list (I have plenty and will add as they cross my path). The second will be this picky eater's notebook - a list of things that I don't like to eat )same as the first list, will add to it as I think of it).

2 comments:

jackie said...

as a person who feeds you on occasion, i appreciate the picky eater's notebook--i NEED it, and now i can throw that post-it away. :)

just ready your whole blog FINALLY! so far, so good--yay for amy blogging!

jackie said...

dude--am i your first commenter???