Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weak 39

It really is weak 39.
Still 1cm, baby's heartbeat is strong, the kid is kickin' up a storm and is faking me out - hanging low during the day and coming back up to say hi to my ribs at night.
Since the shower, I have been feeling a constant pang of hurry up and be born already - but have yet to pack a bag for the hospital. This feeling is exacerbated by everyone asking if I'm in labor yet. My ankles decided to loosen up and hurt this week too just to add to the fun (normal).
I'm still working, the head pastry chef is on vacation this week. Luckily, she totally overprepped us for this week, so we have been getting out early every day. Although, I have to work tomorrow, I gave the intern off and only have to proof and bake baguette. Might make a round of souffle as well. but that is about it!

No comments: