Friday, June 15, 2007

Addition to the Pet Peeve list

I love my husband (sometimes I have to remind myself). I especially have to remind myself at 6:45, 6:52, and 6:59 in the morning. Because as much as I love my Husband, he loves the Snoozebar.
I am all for a snuggle snoozebar - (7 minutes of cuddling with your sweetie before you start your day can't be all bad) BUT come on now - when my alarm goes off, and I wake up and get in an out of the shower before he gets out of bed (and doesn't make it), and his alarm is set 15 minutes before mine (16 really, I have a weird thing about getting my day started on an even number). I believe this one is ready for the list.

I got off of work at 3 today - we have been busting our butts to get stuff done this and last week and we hit it today. Whooo Hoo!

Tonight I'm in for some interesting music - Rebecca (from my old job and drinking after work group) invited me to Incredibles. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into and then tomorrow night I'll be snooty tailgating (and hopefully staying dry).

Happy weekend (okay, I have to work during the day tomorrow - but still - it feels like the weekend).

No comments: