Sunday, June 3, 2007

You want to watch what?

So I'm okay with a lot of movie choices. But I am a big scardy cat when it comes to thriller, horror type flicks. I get nightmares. Ugly, Bad Nightmares.
So guess what movie Kel brought home tonight?
Hannibal Rising.
He pawned it off as just a thriller - but when I read the box the first comment I saw was "If you can keep your eyes open, you will be scared". I imagined that was for normal people (not wusses like me who should have no business having the box even in the house).
Anywho - lets move on to happier passages.
Kel apologized after being prompted and we are now speaking post-Mulchgate.
I saw the dress rehearsal for the Hollywood Showcase at that Dance Studio (they wanted $50 for appetizers and these dance displays - Um, No! Girl on a budget) and then hung out with the dance crew on Friday night - which was so much fun (it is easier to spend $50 on Cosmojitos! when you have the right company). Then on Saturday, Samantha and I went out for Indian dinner - and totally indulged in a Royal-Super-Duper-Dinner for two (Yummy!) at Royal India. It had like three types of chicken, two types of lamb, shrimp, lentils, rice and naan - not to mention dessert and tea. (Sam ate the shrimp.)
Today was a day off and I took it as such - knitting, baking and general lounging.
It rained for most of the morning, and then the sun came out for a little.
Last but not least, my sister finished her first marathon today - a goal for her - to do a marathon before turning thirty. She competed in the Rock N Roll Marathon in San Diego. And when I called to say hi and congrats - she actually sounded alive! Go Sars!

No comments: